It’s Friday! So let’s talk Favorites:
1. I have relied on my Uggs for a few years now. Relied on them enough that they are on their last legs. As much as I love how warm they keep me…. With all this snow and ice this season, I decided to try a new boot. And I now declare these the Best Snow Boots: Sorel Joan of Arctic. I’ve been living in them and they still look brand new! So though Uggs and these Sorel’s are an investment…. it’s one that’s gonna last for many seasons.
2. In my last Birchbox I received a tube of this Chapstick 8 Hour Moisture Lock. I have to say I was a little surprised to find ChapStick… until I tried it. This stuff works! I use it at night or at times when I’m not wearing lipstick/gloss. LOVE!
3. My hands are always dry. But in this weather? They look and feel awful. L’Occitane en Provence Shea Butter Hand cream is AMAZING. It’s won all kinds of awards. And according to their website, they sell a tube every 5 seconds! For Christmas I also got the foot cream…. which is equally amazing.
4. The Valley of Vision – Collection of Puritan Prayers - This was a birthday gift, so I’m just now reading through it. I LOVE this book. These very old prayers are so beautiful and so applicable to my life today. A hot cup of coffee or tea and time spent in this book in these prayers is the perfect afternoon refreshment.
5. John Boos Maple Cutting Board – I needed a new cutting board when I read Ree (Pioneer Woman) rave about this one. She sold me! And I’m so glad. This board is HUGE. So it now has permanent residency on my counter (there is no where to store it). ***The oil and wax that are also sold with this are MUST buys or the board dries out and will ruin.