Friday Favorites

1. Doesn’t Target always hold special treasures we aren’t looking for?  My last trip there, I came across this super cute journal.  Perfect timing as I’m starting photography lessons.

say cheese2.)  Speaking of photography…. I love my camera bag.  But it’s more functional than attractive.  It’ll be great when I’m in hiking/outdoor times.  But I wanted a camera bag for times when I also wanted cute with my functionality.  Enter the Libby Bag.  I am loving this bag {a birthday gift from my man}.  Just took it on it’s first test drive for my first photography lesson.  What I love:  It has a spot for my laptop. | It carries all my gear (except my tripod). | Great look. | Will make a wonderful travel bag (I plan to use it to carry my camera gear + laptop + books and magazines, etc.

libby bag3.  Here’s an interesting tidbit about Kim….  I LOVE shopping for office supplies.  Pens, Pencils, Journals, Notebooks…  You name it!  So I’m always on the hunt for a new-to-me thing.  Le Pens is it this week!  These have very fine points so are wonderful when you have little space to write.

lepens4.  My Bible Study Gals {whom I love dearly} just wrapped up Good to Great in God’s Eyes.  We also watched the video series as we went along.  GREAT book!  Highly recommend this.  I loved it so much, I bought a copy for Tim {mine is way to marked up to share} and he devoured it too.

good to great5.  My sister-in-love has just launched a new blog called You Can! Fitness.  Allyson has worked hard to lose 70+ pounds and is now on a mission to inspire others in their quest to losing and maintaing weight.  You’ll want to follow her encouraging posts…  and stay tuned as she’s soon going to be offering coaching.

youcanfitnesscoaching****And last, but certainly not least….

My absolute biggest favorite this week is my new blog design thanks to Restored 316 Designs.  I’ve started and stopped blogging over the years.  And I KNOW that a sure way to want to quit is not having an online space that feels like home…  feels like it’s “you”.  Well, I’m just thrilled with the design Lauren’s given my online home.  It is everything I dreamed it would be:  clean, fun, fresh, organized, easy to read and navigate.  Here are some of the things to look for at the new Just For Clicks:

• Look all the way up at the top of the page:  There’s a handy dandy box to sign up to receive posts automatically emailed to you — >> Look for the pink ribbon above the header.
  • To the top right, social media icons ~~>> Let’s Connect ~~>> 1. Email Me  2.  On FaceBook  3.  On Google+  4. On Pinterest 5.  On Twitter
  • Featured Posts + Categories and Blog Archive to easily find old posts.
  • Blogroll ==> Some of my favorite blogs.
  • At the very bottom of the page (in the footer) look for the FaceBook “like” box, Twitter Feed, Pinterest Board and Social Media Icons.
  • Coffee Cups ~~>> Can you find them??  Check out the favicon (the image next to the URL) and on the main page in the post dividers!

jfcb header
What are some of YOUR favorite finds this week?

Let’s Connect

Hi there! If you're new to Just for Clicks, I would love for you to subscribe for free email updates below! You can also subscribe via RSS in a reader. We can also connect on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google + or you can !

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Comments

1. Aggie says

I love buying journals and pens too :) the pens you gave me last year are my current favorite, will be on the lookout for these!
    Need to check out your SILs blog!
    And your space here looks so great! Lauren did a beautiful job!! So excited for you!

• Kim | Just For Clicks says

Hi Friend! I’m using my LePens now to do my planning for the day… LOVE them. If you get them, I think it’s worth the extra money to get the set I linked to (with lots of color choices). I hesitated to get the larger set but am now glad I did. PS ~ Could you do me a HUGE favor and text or email me if you get this reply via email… need to make sure it’s all working well here after the redo.❤️

2. Candy says

I LOVE office supplies too–I often joke that’s why I became a teacher. I get so excited when I open a new box of whiteboard markers!!

I also LOVE fine tip marker pens. We are office supply soul sisters!

I plan to check out that camera bag. I really need one that isn’t the small black boring one I’m currently using. It won’t even hold my extra lens–so time for an upgrade there.

• Kim | Just For Clicks says

There is plenty of room in the Libby bag for all the gear. It’s a pretty large bag… larger than I had pictured in my mind. At the very bottom are sections for camera and lenses. And a place to slide laptop. Two front small pockets and a large back pocket. I’m thinking it’ll be perfect when flying.

3. Liane R says

Kim, you are a woman after my own heart! I’ve had my eye on that Libby bag for a couple of weeks now. Pioneer Woman was giving one away and I decided I MUST have one! I recently purchased another type of camera bag which was popular last year and after having traveled with it, I don’t love it. So I’m trying to decide if this will REALLY meet my needs. Often times when I travel, I have a laptop – and I watched the video and this bag seems to fit my needs. Maybe I need to see a pic of you with your bag. :)

Secondly, I checked out Lauren’s site and I think I am going to move forward with making the change. I do have some questions for you though about your header and such–or what was custom.

Lastly, so jealous about your photography lessons. I hope you’ll pass along your new found knowledge on your blog!

I LOVE Friday Favorites – have a fantastic week-end!
    –Liane

• Kim | Just For Clicks says

Liane, I wish I could be one of those cool bloggers who post pics of themselves modeling their stuff. Ha! Don’t think so. BUT I will say this bag is much larger than I had pictured in my mind. So look at the dimensions.

I LOVE Lauren… feel free to shoot me an email (link in top of sidebar with envelope image) with any questions. I can tell you I had a custom header and had customization and installation. I also added custom post dividers (bought coffee image and paid to have the dividers made). BUT you can save hundreds of dollars and buy one of her themes and install it yourself to get started. Her themes are beautiful as is.

On the photography lessons —>> YES I plan to blog as I share. Now I just need to get out and SHOOT pics to practice!!!! :-)

Happy Weekend Friend!!!

4. Allyson says

Hey Kim!
    Love reading about your favorites! Thanks so much for sharing them. I’m so happy to be one of them! Looking forward to growing the community so we can all help and inspire each other.

Love the new look!